My RF-7 ii 7 channel system

timdog5000

Congrats , amazing speakers. I have mine at xo 50 (large). Played boom boom pow (black eyed peas ) at +10 with nooo problem. MY mca 30 is 140w per channel if I recall correct. Maybe it bottom out cause there not broken in yet?

• Like 1

BTW, that's a kick a$$ setup you have there timdog! Congrats on the purchase!

thanks fuzzy dog, I went back there and felt the air a couple times seem to be moving a lot of air I will probably errr to the side of caution until I get my sub and not turn it up to loud on movies, with music, it's on like donkey Kong!

First of all congratulations on finally getting your set-up, I know from us talking (via e-mails) how much you were looking forward to this.

I had to run my RF-7II system without a sub untill we moved into the new house and honestly it was suprisingly amazing without it.

I am not sure what you experienced with that sound from the movie but these speakers can handle quite a bit, much more than my ears can.

I ran them at large with no isssue.

Great choice on the amp by the way.

Enjoy!

First of all congratulations on finally getting your set-up, I know from us talking (via e-mails) how much you were looking forward to this.

I had to run my RF-7II system without a sub untill we moved into the new house and honestly it was suprisingly amazing without it.

I am not sure what you experienced with that sound from the movie but these speakers can handle quite a bit, much more than my ears can.

I ran them at large with no isssue.

Great choice on the amp by the way.

Enjoy!

thank you sir, I'm extremely happy!

Congrats , amazing speakers. I have mine at xo 50 (large). Played boom boom pow (black eyed peas ) at +10 with nooo problem. MY mca 30 is 140w per channel if I recall correct. Maybe it bottom out cause there not broken in yet?

I was playing black-eyed peas yesterday evening they sound awesome on the sevens, I accidentally hit answered while reading your text and marked it best answer ,not that I don't appreciate your answer but that was an accident. :)