In agony, trying to answer C/L add for Khorns

About 4 days ago an add poped up only about 6 miles from me for a pair of Khorns, $1900, B style, I have been wanting Bs since 1977 when I first heard them. I have emailed for days, then I took out a Wanted add for the same as his title. I know that in the past when I first listed on C/L, if you do not do things perfect, your add will go up but you will never hear any reply.

I got a phone call this morning, just a few minutes ago really, another forum member here was trying to get them too, he saw my add and gave me a call. We had a very pleasent chat for about 5 minutes and he said as he had already had a pair, he was bowing out of trying for them too.

Man, that is just another example of the great people we have here. Sir, if you read this, please come forward. I sadly have forgotten your screen name (I am most often guilty of not remembering names for several times when I hear them.) but my invite to come up (he is south on the map) and take a listen to what I have, you said you had heard the names but not the speakers so at the moment I have Cornwall 2s Fort'e 1s, Quartets and a few pairs of Heresy speakers up for the listening.

I truly hope I get the Khorns but even if I don't, I would be very glad to meet you in person :D

Now, if this guy ever answers the emails or sees my add!!!!!! Herre is hoping he does !