RF-7II'S SHOWED UP TODAY! NOW I NEED A SUB!

Chad there are a lot of nice subs out there that will mate well with the RF 7 II's. Klipsch SW 115, PSA, SVS, Chane, Veldyne, Reactio Audio(New Company). My only real adisve is two subs are better than one.

Edited by derrickdj1

Is this system to be used primarily music or movies? What's your budget?

System is for both music and movies. Just want a good all round sub. I love to crank up some Blackberry Smoke on a regular basis. Budget is flexible, would like to stay around $1000-$1500.

Is it safe to say that you live in Amarillo?

Your assumption is correct sir. I am from Amarill TX, born and raised. I would consider a used sub, but would prefer new.

Nothing wrong with Blackberry Smoke, good southern rock, might like to add some Honey Island Swamp band to add to that mix. I would set up the RF-7 II s and given em a real good listen, bet they dig pretty deep on their own with less room interaction issues. I use an Epik model with my original RF-7s but looks like they shut their doors in Feb of this year. You could check out Klipsch's model or JL Audio e110 as possibilities. Good luck and congrats