Any interest in Azura Horns - 160hz MD/DC/VA area only

dkalsi

Gas here is $3.59 a gallon. How much around you Beeker. Just wondering what your total real cost would be to get these speakers by flying/driving? I understand the adventure of it and all. Been there done that. Certainly we all can/have justified what we want. Just making some "buzz kill" suggestions LOL. Might want to sit down, add it all up, and then decide what you want to do.

Ha, BuzzKill, been awile since iv heard that.

Well iv really got nothing better to do till june and these horns would give me an excuse to do a ground up build, got the time and the money so no big deal really, just want those dam horns !!!

Its about the same. I will be honest here. My fiance and i are due for a spring outing. If Minermark and his wife chose to make the trip we will welcome them very much. I know Mark and he is looking to try new gear and travel more than just across the state. Myself i have many times considered traveling to the area he lives as well. Years ago i was there and have only heard how much it has changed. Myself as well as Mark there are truly limited boundaries to enjoy the audio hobby.

Once again ironically i have both been looking at vans and going much further distances than i have lately(audio is normally the reason). This evening i was all so close to posting a new thread for a "northwest audio gathering" and now as i see it a higher power has brought the possibility in another way and much appreciated as well. My life has the ability to wonder a bit and enjoy experiences as they occur one at a time. My fiance is very young and our travels must get away from the regular ways that they had been for me until meeting her.

I have done everything i have wanted and now she a bit younger although fairly well off i need to get her around...If Mark and his wife(or just himself)shows up in town they/him are/is more than welcome...his travel is most welcome and the red carpet will be clean for him however he decides...as would others under circumstances brought to them in adventure...

Best regards to all

Minermark,

You are always welcome in beautiful Ithaca, New York.

(I would come during the 6 weeks of summer though)

No my deal is off, dkalsi was a great guy to deal with and you might just wish to think about these one of a kind Horns/Deal for yourself.

My money and timing was way off on my end this time around.