Please....Watch the Weather....Stay Safe!

philly0116

Those of us in the south/southeast really need to be mindful of all these tornados and storms! Use caution and don't take chances!! We took our lumps in Central Arkansas last night for sure. Prayers and thoughts with everyone involved!! Stay safe!!

• Like 3

• Moderators

Your right, we have been lucky so far most of the bad stuff went closer to your area. Looking at the radar it going to cover most everything from Tenn to Fla to Mississippi tonight and morning.

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

I curse my area of the country every winter. Rain, rain, and more rain. But that is the extent of what we have to deal with here. We have practically zero threat of tornados, never any hurricanes, no earthquakes...an occasional summer forest fire but even that is microscopic compared to say, California's issues with fires. Our winters, while damp, are not really harsh - it doesn't snow alot and it doesn't get *that* cold.

I guess if I had to live anywhere in the country I'd liver here. I don't think I could handle what some of you have to deal with in other parts of the country.

Although, I am considering retiring somewhere I can see the sun for more than 4 months out of the year.

Blessing and prayers to all of you in harms way.

Steve

Edited by Steven1963