New RF7ii

Alain C

Are you running the stock Klipsch crossovers in this configuration?

Yes, there stock. I read the thread with Youthman and DeanG and it sounds very tempting. but I need to just let it ride for a while. :)

I'm going to try to figure out the signature thing next.

Alain

indeed... in your config, the speakers are perfect. I would only suggest POSSIBLY considering a change later after you get used to the speakers IF you are really into critical listening.

• Like 1

I was going to recommend putting the jumper back in place and running one set of speaker wires. :)

I will do that at some point. thats's the way I ran my KLF20's so speaker wires were allready there .and pluged in to the crown and marantz. When I tried it with the KLF20's the marantz had great high end, and somewhat strained low end. 110 watts is just not enough when you hit a very demanding passage. So I bought the Crown xls1000. Great lows not so great hi end. So I took the best of both.

• Like 1

Why do you guys stay with those junk plated jumpers? You should replace them with some nice copper wire.

I dont have those anymore but when I did I used the stock jumpers. I always wondered if I should go with wire like they used on the older ones.

Surely Klipsch didn't scrimp on those to save money and jeopardize SQ....