Pondering a new purchase. Help me spend money!

Scrappydue

Ok so here has been my thoughts lately. Denon x4000, another inuke 6000 for subs. Either three inuke 1000's for LCR or two inuke 3000's. Panasonic 8000. And maybe a pair of 8vb's for sides IF I can move some other gear and a couple other toys.

Well I think what I'm gonna do is order the inuke 6000 and run one channel on each sub. Cause my amp has run out of steam a couple times running all four. And while they si's are cheap I figured I'd order 4 more. If the amp fixes the problem I'll just sit on the woofers for a bit and see how the room pans out after carpet and drywall and a few treatments. If I need more after that then I'll order the boxes. If I'm good then I'll just sell the woofers at the same price I bought cause that time pre order price will be gone.

I can do two behind my back row. And I may end up just doing that. The plan is the extra amp and then I can lay the kpt-884 behind the couch and try that out. But it will only be near field to the back couch. I never sit back there.

I had a Onkyo 818 with X32, I know this is a popular opinion but I wasn't impressed.

I will be unwrapping this beauty tomorrow night:

imagejpg1-25.jpg

I have the 1523 playing through Cornwalls, Cornscalas and LaScalas. There is no noise of any type.