New boxes coming soon

MichaelandKlipsch

Checking in! I had all of them installed under the screen. Then i had to go out of town to Charlotte for the weekend. I met up with forum member cjmustang69 and he picked up the RF7iis. Very nice fella. Im enjoying meeting form members more and more. Anyway i will be back home Monday and plan to take more photos and spend some time with the (4) 18s. They take up less of a foot print than the KW120s but almost similar in size of the actual boxes. The craftmanship is seriously incredible. the paint,contraction,feel is just incredible i have nothing but positive things to say about Jeff's packaging and work. The lead time was a bit of a wait but I'm sure it will be worth it once they are powered up. I can't actually turn them on for a bit due to the electrician not coming for another 2 weeks to install 2 extra 20 amp circuits. I have started a conversation with scrappy and Youth about my ideas to go with having a contractor build a recessed shelf sheet rocked and painted to match my room to hold my LCR and new JTR subwoofers and go with a slightly larger AT screen. I plan to start a thread with some concept images of what I'm thinking of doing this week to see what the brethren think. Id like to have all my speakers behind he AT screen and since these subs are sealed with no port air they shouldn't be a problem behind be hid the screen. 

Edited by MichaelandKlipsch