RF-3 ii Complete Series

BigPimpin

I'm actually in the market for the C and S right now, but I don't know for sure my budget would play friendly with what you'd be asking. But to help you get an answer:

What condition are they in? Include grills? Drivers okay? Sound okay? Boxes? Pictures?

Bummer! But I understand. lol

I'd love to see some pictures of them still, I've seen the towers go for around $350, the center for about $190, the surrounds for $250, I think you could easily do the whole set for around $1200 though and others on here are probably more educated than I on what pricetags should be.

I would say around $800-1000 is reasonable. I'd probably post them for $900 obo. A triple digit price is much more attractive.

I would have to disagree with this number. You could probably find a used RF-82ii system for around that if you were patient and looked hard enough.

There is one on Chicago CL for $600. Not sure if it is exactly what you have though. I will put this in Alerts too. Appears to be a good deal.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ele/4606496487.html

This is:

Wonderful Klipsch surround sound home theater speaker package includes the following items:
1 12" Subwoofer - KSW12
1 Reference Center Channel - RC3IIB
2 Reference tower floor speakers - RF3IIB
2 Reference back surround sound speakers - RS3IIB

No Affiliation.

Edited by tnr