*wanted* YAMAHA M-80 - EDIT: FS, pair of Rotel RB-850's (bridged ~160 watts each)

Matthews

Anyone have an M-80 laying around, collecting dust.  Looking for an M-80 or something close (M60/65/80/85)

I used to have one of these when I first got started (again) with 2-channel and would like to have one again.

Just throwing a line out, thanks...  :)

Edited by Matt 1970

I know a guy, let me send him a text. He's in Atlanta.

Text sent. He has an M80 that I checked out to troubleshoot his matching pre that had relay issues. Amp sounded great on the Chorus IIs.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 1

M-65 in "excellent" condition - ON ITS WAY :D 

Worked with seller for $299 shipped.  He/she has excellent seller ratings on many high end audio items.  Have confidence with purchase.

Love these old Yammy's.  Can't wait to see how it sounds with the Scala's...   It's not an M-80 but I think 170 wpc will be plenty.

Edited by Matt 1970

wouldn't mind

yeah, I have been watching that M2.  It is a BEAST :)   Would love to have that in my arsenal...   Suspect it will go for more than my pocket book can manage at the moment. 

...not to mention my hearts desire is the M-80 variation

• Like 1

I couldn't afford it back then, and I still can't afford it now... I will have to stick to buying the Yamaha Pxxxxs amps.
  • Like 1