For Sale: RC-7 Black Ash W/ DeanG mod

Gorm

• Moderators
I will say that I have shipped 1 RC-7 and had 4 RC-7s shipped to me over the last 6 years. Not a one has shown up with damage.

That's awesome.  I don't know what the percentage are damaged, I just know that several on the forums weren't so fortunate (including myself).  The seller removed both woofers and packaged them separately but the xover broke in 1/2 during shipping.  Hopefully you can sell it locally and not have to worry about shipping but if you do need to ship, just make sure it's insured and you'll be fine.

I have bought and sold, including shipped to the new buyer, four RC 7 and 3 RC 64 over the years. 

I never had one damaged yet. I always use the original packing, then wrap the box in 2' inches thick insulating foam, and  double box the all thing.

Those things are price less to me  :)

I am the proud owner of the RC 7 with Dean Mod. Gorm wrapped and shipped to me and I tell you he did a great job boxing and wrapping the speaker. I think they could have parachuted it from the plane on my front lawn and it wouldnt have been damaged, packed that well.

Gorm, thanks for the great deal and the communication. I would buy from you again in a heart beat. If anyone is thinking of buying from him dont hesitate, a great seller. 

Now if youl excuse me, my new RC 7 with Dean mod wants to play with the RF 5's and so far they are getting along really well together. Perfect match for my needs.