Klipsch RF-7 II Speakers Home

cjmustang69

The RF-63s have left the house with new owner - very nice gentleman from Raleigh.  I'll miss them, but have freed up the space I took by purchasing the RF-7IIs from Mike yesterday.  I plan to listen to the 7s for rest of the day.  So far, I like what I've heard from them.

Congrats on both your sale and your new speakers. The 7iis are really nice speakers. I really enjoyed my time with them. Are they going to be 2ch only or are you on the look out for a 64ii?

Ultimately, I believe they will be for Home theatre only.  I'm currently listening to them in a 2 channel system - have to say they perform quite well. I have several other speakers which I will use in 2 channel systems on a permanent basis.  I currently have a very nice KLF-C7 center speaker, which I like very much.  I've had an Academy and RC-7 center also - ultimately preferred the C7.  I may at sometime look at getting a 64 or 64II, as I'm sure they would be a better match for my RF-7II speakers.

Not by much. ;)  :D

RF-7II

HEIGHT: 48.5" (123.3cm) with feet WIDTH: 11.6" (29.5cm) DEPTH: 16.3" (41.5cm) with grille WEIGHT: 87.1lbs (39.5kg)

RF-63

HEIGHT: 46.1" (117.1cm) (w/feet) WIDTH: 8.5" (21.6cm) DEPTH: 19.5" (49.5cm) WEIGHT: 81lbs (36.8kg)

Bill

:emotion-21:

The 64ii sound great with them imo. But I bet a 3rd 7 would be the sh.t. Sadly not an easy fit for most systems.  

The height of the 7II's as a center would put the TV up really high for most most home.  Behind a screen is the only way I could seeing running them as a center.

The 64ii sound great with them imo. But I bet a 3rd 7 would be the sh.t. Sadly not an easy fit for most systems.  

The height of the 7II's as a center would put the TV up really high for most most home.  Behind a screen is the only way I could seeing running them as a center.

Any problem with laying a 7ii on it's side?

DON’T LISTEN TO THIS MAN! HE MET UP WITH ME BEAT ME UP AND STOLE MY RF-7IIS. ok I’m joking. This being the 4th member I have met and another super nice person. A smooth pleasant transaction and overall he seemed very happy at my accurate description on mint speakers. I’m OCD so I keep everything I own in pristine condition. My theater is basically meticulously kept nice (except for popcorn during a movie spilling) and I take the utmost care of the Klipsch gear while in my home. I’m super happy you are enjoying the RF-7iis and my wife is super happy they aren’t in our living room. you have some serious toys. I will have Williand’s Cambridge audio integrated amp powering up my Lascala’s tonight! Cheers Cjmustang!