sale cancelled

ldemeo

Hi.I have a pair of consecutive s# LaScalas for sale.They are located in Campbell River BC.Not sure of the exact year,early 80's I think.They are birch with urethane like finish.They are totally original as far as I know,I am the second owner.They are in very good to excellent shape,maybe a few small surface scratches but no dents or dings.Still retain paper labels on backs..They sound amazing.I am currently living in the Yukon in employer supplied housing that is just too small for these speakers.I just bought a pair of heresy's.I am looking to get around 2g.I would be willing to bet one of the nicest if not the nicest on here.Buyer responsible for shipping.Thanks.PS.Would be willing to trade for a high end integrated amp.Bryston,Simaudio etc.

Edited by ldemeo

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks.I guess it was just a feeler.My wife says I should keep them.I think she said that so I won,t be looking for a more expensive pair.Soooo I am going to keep them .I have never had an issue with them and love the sound.Cheers.My buddy who has them right now while I am working in thr north offered me 1750.00 last night but I turned him down.I guess I came to my senses.I just bought a patr of Heresy's to keep me happy until I find a housewith room for the LaScalas.Thanks for the opinions.

• Like 1