Setting up my first Klipsch RF7II 5.2 system.....

Abybaby

• Moderators
plus one surround speaker is going to be a challenge.

Challenges are meant to be conquered and this forum is filled with knowledge and ability. 

I have a double sliding glass door exactly where I needed to place my side surround.  A friend of mine (wakejunkie) made me a custom mount for it.

mount4.jpg

Bracket1.jpg

Here were the RS-52's mounted.

RS-52_8.jpg

I wanted the surround backs angled downwards so he made me some custom mounts for them as well.  :D

2a769e61_Klipsch-RS-62-Mounts-5.jpeg

aff6ec59_Klipsch-RS-62-Mounts-9.jpeg

And here are both sets of RS-62ii mounted.

33695061_Klipsch-RS-62-Mounts-10.jpeg

• Moderators
And that's what I am doing right now....opening things up

I bet you could work faster if we would stop interrupting you.  :lol:

Youth - that's awesome creativity

Yeah, that pretty much describes wakejunkie.  He literally is the smartest person I know. 

• Moderators

Just seen this, Welcome and Congratulations, you did great, I think your going to be shocked ! 

Really no joke, after you get everything adjusted (which these guys can help with any of it) you will be amazed. I know you have spent a lot of money but when you get to hear it you will realize how cheap it really is considering how much time your family will enjoy it. 

I know I have said this before :blush: BUT.....This is going to be good .......I love it when people hear a really good setup in there own home for the first time, it never get's old !

Edit; I never read this until now because I thought it was about wires and cables :( but glad I did now.

Edited by dtel

• Moderators
Youthman, on 12 Sept 2014 - 10:48 PM, said:

dtel, on 12 Sept 2014 - 10:39 PM, said: Edit; I never read this until now because I thought it was about wires and cables :( but glad I did now.

Yeah, you might want to rename your thread to something like "My first RF-7ii System!!!"

Good idea Youthman, sometimes people tune out on wire threads, this is much more fun. I might be more excited than he is, maby because I know what he's in for.   :o

• Moderators

Now we are talking!

Good idea...will do once I can figure out how to :(

Don't worry, took me awhile to figure it out myself.  You will need to go to the original post and click edit, then choose "More Reply Options" "Use Full Editor" and you will then have the option to change your original title.

Edited by Youthman