FS: Klipschorns in Columbus, Ohio $2200

absolve2525

1986 K-horns, laminated walnut, in very good condition. Original drivers, AK 3 crossovers. Some slight wear on the laminated corners of one, and a few faint scratches here about there, but shiny and great looking overall. They are easy to maintain because of the laminate, and shine very easy with the application of high quality wood surface products. The tops are removable and rotatable. I have them that way because of my small room, as shown in photos. Side grilles are also removed in the photos because the house has side moldings and didn't fit well with them on. Grills will be reattached for demo, as well as the top hats back to stock positioning unless requested otherwise. I'd love to keep them, but my current place doesn't have even remotely decent corners.

I right click on a photo hit edit and that takes me to paint,  In paint I hit edit and a box opens up I click on pixel and then change the pixel count and I usually put 1000 in the first box and the second one fills automatically.  then save and the photo's load easily here on the forums

you will get better responses if you load the pics