Not Klipsch, but dam sure worth a look !

minermark

Iv worked 40+ years to get to this point in life, retirement is good.

If you can't enjoy and indulge yourself now, the last 40 years were for nothing.

It may seem like we are doing a lot in the fast lane, but this has been planned for the last ten years anyway, Tom will get in the hanger way before i do, my

eye must stay on housing, sending the wife and kid to Reno at the end of the month, let's see what they can come up with, max two more years here.

For 700 it seems like a no brainer.  Heck, I have almost that in my KP-301-II's.

There is also the need for a three-way cross over.  How much would that cost, and where would you find one?

+++

I can't believe I'm continuing in this conversation.  Something is bad wrong with me.  :wacko:

For 700 it seems like a no brainer.  Heck, I have almost that in my KP-301-II's.

There is also the need for a three-way cross over.  How much would that cost, and where would you find one?

+++

I can't believe I'm continuing in this conversation.  Something is bad wrong with me.  :wacko:

I'd think it would be easiest to go active.

Dave,

I am looking into these. The Rolling Oldies car club needs to update their jukebox. It's actually a pull behind trailer.

This system would be a HUGE upgrade for them. As for electronic crossovers, I actually already have one.

I may pull the trigger on these. I have no need for them in my shop. That's already overdone as it is.

• Like 1

Dave,

I am looking into these. The Rolling Oldies car club needs to update their jukebox. It's actually a pull behind trailer.

This system would be a HUGE upgrade for them. As for electronic crossovers, I actually already have one.

I may pull the trigger on these. I have no need for them in my shop. That's already overdone as it is.

LOL!  You KNOW I was wondering if you were going to go for these gi-normous speakers!  They're in Weirton, so it's a couple hours drive.  Let me know if you get these.

And I'm glad for the sake of your mental health that you recognize that six, uh, make that seven La Scalas are enough for one shop!

Edited by wvu80

I shouldn't even tell you guys, but that is two hours from where I live.  It's actually close to Pittsburgh.

WHY would anybody buy them?  I mean yeah, if I owned my own football field, but surely not for their house.  :blink:

WHY? would anybody buy them? weeeeell, they are next biggest baddest thing, so WHY? not?

One simply cannot be a Scardy cat of a little horse power? do you have any idea what im running now?

Been there, done that. Decent top end, BUT bad that same top end on top of my 4 MWMs Klipsches with K33's in them back in 2008. THE MWM bottoms are way better than the Peaveys, trust me on that. Sold those fantastic midbass horns (180-800 Hz.) to Coytee and FyrPWR. Still have the "tweeters" if anyone wants them cheap (2-CH-4 NOS in boxes and  22A drivers and 3 horns, so you can work from the "top down." LOL. Had 5 of those top horns and drivers at one time and evolved from there when I downsized my basement to a condo.

Dave,

Dont wait, id offer 6bones and p/u this weekend, come on pull the trigger, you can flip them for more than that.

My wife is fine with me going and getting them, my problem is there are not enough of them, i only want to shop for these once.

Im really looking at LineArrays, problem is they are just to dam hard to tinker with once installed, need to buy a lift.

I emailed the guy and told him i posted them here just to help everyone out, this was  his response:

Dear sacramentominermark,

thanks very much. The system is nice it's loaded with eminence speakers now. Double the power rating of the original but the speaker specs were real close to original. The top horns are all original they sound great and the mid bass horns have electro voice 12 L in them. I think the price is real fair problem seems to be shipping. Where I live no one uses systems like this. the rock music or just live bands is almost gone so it's hard to sell here. Anyway Thanks Much, Den

- dirty-dealer