Thank-you

NOZ

Just a note of thank for everyones input over the past four months. It helped me make decisions and purchases which, without your input, could have been costly and or a complete waste.

Thanks again

Sean

------------------

NOZ SYSTEM

Fronts: Klipsch RF-7's

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Rears: Klipsch RS-7's

Projector: Infocus LP350

Screen: Draper Premier 96" x 72"

TV: Toshiba 37"

DVD: Toshiba SD 3107

Receiver: Harman Kardon AVR 7000

CD: Sony CDP CX250

EQ: Harmon Kardon EQ-8

Sub: Velodyne V-1012-B

Spare/Back-Up: La Scalas

http://www.geocities.com/seanshometheatre/

I don't remember if I contributed or not, but I am with you, this site and the people on it rock!

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

Thanks, it's 10 feet diagonal.

------------------

NOZ SYSTEM

I am with you there NOZ. My thanks also to the people on this board while I was going through buying/setting up my system. Gained alot of valubale information on here Smile.gif

------------------

Steven Konopa

Fredericksburg, VA

Denon AVR3802 (Receiver)

RF-7 (Fronts)

RC-7 (Center)

RC-7 (Rear)

RS-7 (A Surrounds)

Infinity RS2000.5 (B Surrounds - recycled)

REL Storm III (Subwoofer 1)

Yamaha YST-SW40 (Subwoofer 2 - Recycled)

JVC XV-S65GD (DVD)

Sharp DX-200 (CD - ancient)

RCA DWD490RE (DirecTV/Ultimate TV receiver)

Sharp 32 inch (TV)

All too helpful, we gotta throw a party somewhere, sometime, a central location, not now, not right away, but in the near future. Somewhere central to everyone in NA. Lets plan for one with-in the next year. I know I'm nuts but it would be great, just a thought.

Sean

------------------

NOZ SYSTEM

Hey, that'll be cool to have some kind of get-togther. I am game.

Audio flynn asks:

What are you using for cables?

I don't know about you, but that old barbed wire I found in the woods seems to work pretty darn good Smile.gif When I ran out of barbed wire, I was able to get some bailing wire also. I am still deciding if I get tighter bass and cleaner mids/highs out of the barbed wire or the bailing wire Smile.gif

If one works out, I'll just use the other for networking cable to hookup my PC's

------------------

Steven Konopa

Fredericksburg, VA

Denon AVR3802 (Receiver)

RF-7 (Fronts)

RC-7 (Center)

RC-7 (Rear)

RS-7 (A Surrounds)

Infinity RS2000.5 (B Surrounds - recycled)

REL Storm III (Subwoofer 1)

Yamaha YST-SW40 (Subwoofer 2 - Recycled)

JVC XV-S65GD (DVD)

Sharp DX-200 (CD - ancient)

RCA DWD490RE (DirecTV/Ultimate TV receiver)

Sharp 32 inch (TV)

"Moline IL sounds pretty central to meSmile.gif"

"Anyway, dndphishin, when should we come over?"

Anyone who feels the need to come all the way from NJ or PA to the Quad Cities to party is really hard up for a buzzcwm2.gif Remember, sports talk show host Jim Rome called the QC "The read headed stepchild of Chicago and Des Moines"cwm24.gif Hell, the only reason I would ever recommend someone come here is if String Cheese Incident was playing here in the QC, and since that's not happenin', I'm not sure it's worth the effort (except for the Klipsch, of course, and the Fat Tire in da fridge). It will take you 20ish hours to get here from the east coast!

Typically, I leave this area to party - I drink more out of state than in it - usually seeing concertscwm9.gif I've successfully met one Klipscher - edster00 - and bought a set of Chorus from him while seeing SCI in Atlanta. I definitely plan to keep meeting folks from this board when I travel to see shows. Maybe I'll be able to do this over the Holidaze....

But seriously, I'm always willing to give the folks on the forum a demo and a beer. If anyone ever gets out to the QC, I'll be more than happy to show off the fruits of my reading this forum. My system truly would not be possible if not for the Klipschers here. I avoided many, many mistakes, and saved lots of dough reading about your experiences and opinions.

We definitely need a Klipsch Konvention - I suggest Las Vegas, Nevadacwm12.gif It's not central, but who cares??

------------------

Klipsch Cornwall II's (mains) - Klipsch Academy (center channel) - Klipsch Chorus (surrounds)

Krell Home Theater Standard processor - Outlaw 750 Amplifier (5x165)

Bass Kit: 2 JBL 4638 LFE/Bass Reinforcement cabinets - Crown CE 1000 amplifier - Behringer Feedback Destroyer (Bass EQ)

Sources: Rega Planet CD Player - Pioneer DV-333 - 2 Aiwa ADF-850 3 head cassette decks - General Instruments cable box - Panasonic VHS PV-4459 - Digital Audio Labs CardDeluxe (computer sound)

f> c> s>

Yea,

Vegas would be great, but everyone has to bring their speakers. I've always wanted to see what 10000 pairs of speakers looked like, especially Klipsch.

(just kidding)

Every time I go to Vegas I lose about $3000. Just think, SVS dual ultras, uh another set of 7's etc...

------------------

NOZ SYSTEM

How bout my place? haha, my parents would just LOVE that Wink.gif

Thanks Smile.gif I have gotton a lot of help here, and learned even more. (TNF horned, hdbrbuilder, ray g., etc etc, even theears hehe)

lets do it in the summer so would be able to go, school's a 8!TCH Smile.gif School is what made me miss the PWK's Birthday, and I will never forget that.

I say, lets have it Austin Texas, I will be living there this upcoming summer Smile.gif most likely, and it has Sixth Street, anyone who has been there knows what I am talking about hehe.

New Orleans? no, too crazy a town. Las Vegas, so cliche, but heck, the city of lights (or is that...).

We will certainly need every Klipsch speaker ever (if possible) represented, from the K-Horn to the ProMedia 2.1 I can handle all the promedia's, some RF, Quintets (if i can pry them from my brothers aggie land hands) and that is really about it. So sad. Wink.gif No heritage in my family haha.

It would be neat to make a timeline of all the Klipsch speakers, from start to finish. I think this boards active members can complete that. It would be a site to see! and HEAR LoL

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

s>