Driven

Kelly McAloney

Welcome to the forum Kelly.  In general never trun an avr or amp past the 3/4 point of the max.  Look at some of the mid to higher level Pioneer Elite, Denon, Onkyo avr's.  A dedicated power amp like Emotiva will have more power and can be use if the avr has preouts.   This will deliver plenty of power for your system.

Edited by derrickdj1

so where do I get pre/ pro

You could start right here.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/152747-integra-802-pre-processor/

One of the finest pre/pros you can buy. 

Bill

Concur and shop around for a used Emotiva XPA-5 amplifier. Call Emotiva and see if they have any "B" stock or check the Emotiva forums at http://emotivalounge.proboards.com/board/12/emporium

I appreciate the help but I have one more question, if I got some thing 150wpc wouldn't that be to much for my surrounds

Not at all.

Your surrounds will never have 150 watts fed into them.  They may see 100 watts during musical or movie peaks but most of the time not even close to that.  The only way to damage speakers with too much power is to send a max signal continuously.  Too little power has a better chance of damaging your speakers.

Bill

Accessories4 less all the recievers say not for sale outside us, that sucks

You are correct.  Never noticed that.

All I ever saw was this.

Customer service can be reached by phone Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm EST by calling 800-657-0195 within the USA or 407-859-3335 outside of the USA. Please use our free online support for fast answers 24/7; just click on the QUESTIONS? link found on any page. We will do our best to answer a question within 1 hour (see hours above).

Bill