SOLD : For Sale Klipsch Cornwall II's With Crites crossover also have original XO

Altec Best

I'm selling my 1986 Cornwall II's. They are in good-excellent condition.I upgraded the crossover with Bob Crites Crossover.I also have the original crossovers that I will include..I have original Cornwall packaging boxes to ship them in as well.. I have lots of photos if interested.. I'm looking for $1250 for the whole package or Best Offer..Ridiculous Low Balls will be ignored however...They are consecutive serial numbers.8617343 and 8617344.They are located at 08618 zip code..

Disclosure... After taking some photos have noticed one small nick at the top very small.. And there is some black stuff at the top of one cabinet should be very easy to remove..Also one of the woofers has been replaced with a Klipsch replacement woofer.They also have the CW III black grills.I have CW III packaging boxes that I got from Klipsch..I would prefer local pick-up however if buyer wants to have them shipped and pays all shipping costs I can do that as well.

SOLD LOCALLY 

Edited by Altec Best

I am scared of "1" posters... you never how serious they are.

I'm serious as a heart attack is that serious enough for you ?    :D  I will post photos tomorrow as time permits.. Just been so darn busy lately... But anyway I have the original crossovers and I also bought the Bob Crites Super Crossovers for them.. They weren't cheap either...The Crites CW II crossover is one of the more expensive ones he builds. They are (Cornwall II's) pretty much in Pristine condition. The XO's are about 3 years old.If anyone has any questions let me know..Photos are on the way..

Edited by Altec Best

I am scared of "1" posters... you never how serious they are.

I'm serious as a heart attack is that serious enough for you ?    :D  I will post photos tomorrow as time permits.. Just been so darn busy lately... But anyway I have the original crossovers and I also bought the Bob Crites Super Crossovers for them.. They weren't cheap either...The Crites CW II crossover is one of the more expensive ones he builds. They are (Cornwall II's) pretty much in Pristine condition. The XO's are about 3 years old.If anyone has any questions let me know..Photos are on the way..

Cool and the gang... gl w/ the sale

AS I said there is one small nick I found while taking pictures.. The black stuff I'm not sure what it is... I will get some howards to remove it..The cabs are in really great condition.. And  for the woofer it was like that when I received it.. The original owner bought a replacement woofer from Klipsch and sent it to me..I sent him the old one..

May I ask what you think it wrong with them ?  I can take some more pictures of the veneers on the cabs.. How about Excellent Condition.. They play Flawlessly !!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway i thought I would at least give you guys over here a chance for them first.. Next step will be eBay !

Edited by Altec Best

I'm going to pass , I don't think the word pristine condition should of been used   GLWS

If you use the "audiogon" rating scale, these should be rated anywhere from fair to good.

Excellent-

Speakers should be perfect except for the back or bottom, which may show slight indentations from stand mounting, but the indentations do not show through the veneer. Wood finishes should not show any change in color from sunlight, especially uneven discoloration. Grill cloth should have no pulls, but maybe dusty.