CF-3 series 1 oak finish located in Kentucky

Skelt

Can't believe that no one has said anything, or better yet, done anything about these speakers!  While I've never heard them, just listening to my KLF 30s, 20s, and 10s gives me an idea what they sound like, and they must be wonderful.

I jumped in the car last week to snag a pair of 10s, plus a C7 center, and an LT-10 sub.  1100 miles round trip.  Worth every bit of the effort.  Hope someone gets those CF-3s--at a great price!

Can't believe that no one has said anything, or better yet, done anything about these speakers!  While I've never heard them, just listening to my KLF 30s, 20s, and 10s gives me an idea what they sound like, and they must be wonderful.

I jumped in the car last week to snag a pair of 10s, plus a C7 center, and an LT-10 sub.  1100 miles round trip.  Worth every bit of the effort.  Hope someone gets those CF-3s--at a great price!

I've not had the KLF-20. Size of the drivers wise, they are going to be similar to the CF-3, that might be about all.  I have A/B the CF-4 to the KLF-30. Both are stock, AFAIK. The big horn of the CF-4 sounds great. The tweeter of the KLF-30 add highs that the CF-4 was missing. That's using one amp (Onkyo M-504) to drive all 4 speakers. I plan to use my CF-3 and 4 together in a HT setting.

Come to Lexington and get these. It would be less miles than your last trip. 

:D 

So which KLF is the best?

Mystery, dunno.  Not meaning to avoid your question, but:

1. I LOVE all three--their size (of sound), richness, fullness, effortless clarity and power
  2. The 30s and 20s are 3-way, the 10s are 2-way
  3. The 10s go the lowest (32Hz)
  4. Evidently, my ears may not be all that discerning . . . . :unsure:  

I love my CF-3's and also have a pair of KLF-30's that will finally be here in a week or so. So, no comparison for each of them yet but soon will be. I gave less than the one listing posted for my 3's and about a third of what those 30's are listed at. They aren't perfect, but will be close to it once I'm done with them.