RSW-15 and "Satellite" RS-7 speakers for $750

Youthman

The last RSW-15 sold for $600.

There is a pair of RS-7 that has been re-listed numerous times for $495 without a sale.  If you sold them on Ebay for $1000, Ebay + Paypal fees would be $130ish so it would only yield $100.  Wouldn't be worth trying to ship them for that.

Did you see the condition on that woofer? The cone damage alone would drive away 90% of the people looking for one.

One thing I've learned about reselling Klipsch RS, is that the more mint the speaker is, the higher price it commands. If that RSW-15 was mint and Cherry, it could easily reach 1000. I've seen it before.

Then again I've also seen a cherry set of RB-75s for 1200. Not lately, but it did happen.

This time of year is a bad to be selling equipment. Too many people unloading speakers at awesome deals for holiday money. Thats why I'm shocked I sold my mint RC-7 tonight for 500. It was too good of deal to keep it together with the RF-7s.

Edited by Gorm

• Moderators
Did you see the condition on that woofe

Nope, I missed that.  I was wondering why it only sold for $600.  It's not uncommon to see them sell between $750 and $900.

Thats why I'm shocked I sold my mint RC-7 tonight for 500.

That's awesome....nothing like a little holiday money for Black Friday.  :D   FWIW, I would have sold it too.

No doubt!  Love the cherry finish but it wouldn't match my Maple Duo.  :P

I never find these RSW-15's when I'm looking, but luckily through your guys assistance, they find me. I've sent an email this morning to the seller as Holland is approximately 2.5 hrs from me. I'll scoop this up for that price, I don't need the RS-7's but I'd certainly love to incorporate a third RSW-15 into my system. Long shot most likely but we will see. I wouldn't bother for Black or Maple but this Cherry one would be a mighty purty addition. Cross your fingers for me.

• Moderators

As of yesterday, they were still available. I was asking what is the lowest he would take for the set. With it being listed for a month, you might be able to get it for even less. Sell the RS7 and you'll have an RSW-15 for less than $400. :)