Grills for Lascalas

eth2

I don't know if klipsch still makes them. But you can make the trim part out of base shoe molding. I got new grills from Klipsch a few years ago you can see what I did if you look up my LaScala project at least I think you can still look it up. Just make your own then get the grill cloth and cover it not that hard to do. Rick

• Like 2

if your other half puts up with lascalas in the family room you better hang on to her.

mine wouldn't put up with oak belles with cane but now she has to put up with ramblin rose cornwalls, yuk she says

Edited by Budman
  • Like 2

I made full grilles for mine to keep the metal shavings and other dirt out. It was pretty simple. I used cheap speaker fabric and a staple gun. It's held on with velcro, but I thought about some neo magnets. The top has part of a dining room table mat on it.

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 3

I made full grilles for mine to keep the metal shavings and other dirt out. It was pretty simple. I used cheap speaker fabric and a staple gun. It's held on with velcro, but I thought about some neo magnets. The top has part of a dining room table mat on it.

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

VERY NICE!!

• Like 1