Klipsch Rb-81 II SPEAKER - $250 (Santa barbara

Woofers and Tweeters

"Here is a link of their specs and description at the bottom. I also have the same exact pair speaker that goes with this one. If interested in the pair i will be willing to negotiate. I have no where to use them at the moment, hoping someone can take these off my hands and enjoy them. Call or text me, i will be checking very often, thanks 

http://www.klipsch.com/rb-81-ii-bookshelf-speaker/details

18054039787"

Not mine

There is a phone number, but smells fishy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've posted a question about the Topping TP30 MARK2 MK II USB amplifier earlier today. I am told that the Klipsch bookshelf speakers should do fine. Let me know if you still have the Klipsch Rb-81 II SPEAKERs - two of them - at this price?   -  and if so shipping to 74134

Harmony

I've posted a question about the Topping TP30 MARK2 MK II USB amplifier earlier today. I am told that the Klipsch bookshelf speakers should do fine. Let me know if you still have the Klipsch Rb-81 II SPEAKERs - two of them - at this price?   -  and if so shipping to 74134

Harmony

Those are not mine. It was on Craigslist.  You might try the phone number to see if the seller still has them. Good luck.