FS: Klipsch KLF10 in Denver

Mystery

Wow, those Grand Pianos look small next to the KLFs.

You know, if those were 3-way, I'd be knocking on your door already. Still interested to see what they sound like though.

Many say klf10 is better than the bigger ones. ;)

I see the carpenters glue on the right speaker are the cabs rattling? Look like a nice set of speakers love the wood grade finish. GLWYS

Love the KLF series.......

I heard some rattle during very high volumes when I was testing downstairs.

Since I moved them up, I can't hear it but I can't listen at that level anyways.

I knew you would sell them eventually. Liquid nails works better on re-gluing and sealing those older Klipsch cabinets. Good Luck

Yes, after getting Vandersteens and Sonus, need to clear some space. ;)

Klf's are pretty good though to survive in my home this long and regularly used. :D

Edited by Mystery

I've owned oak KLF-10's and currently have 20's and 30's.  The 10's are not "better" than the 20's or 30's in MY OPINION, but they are a fantastic sounding speaker for the money.  Really punchy, low bass and smooth midrange.   Well worth the price Mystery is asking!  Good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I did find a pair of forte II's for 300. I drove all the way to Denver to get them.

That's what I said.

You have to be lucky. Good luck!

I also found original Forte last summer in almost perfect condition for a hundred but that doesn't mean that's their going price, is it?

I sold it for $450 after getting better speakers.

Edited by Mystery