Please help: KL RF7II or KL 650?

khactuyen

I'm bowing out. Everyone on here has have their opinion on the kl-650 being the better center for movies. And the other being better if your gonna do music. You choose what is important to you. If you already got rf-7ii then just get a 64ii and be happy. It's a awesome center as long as you never hear better.

But then at the same time you have heard it before and didn't like it. So take your own advice and just get the thx ultra stuff.

• Like 2

I'm bowing out. Everyone on here has have their opinion on the kl-650 being the better center for movies. And the other being better if your gonna do music. You choose what is important to you. If you already got rf-7ii then just get a 64ii and be happy. It's a awesome center as long as you never hear better.

But then at the same time you have heard it before and didn't like it. So take your own advice and just get the thx ultra stuff.

Thanks, i have order 3 x KL650, $710 shipped each is OK?

• Moderators

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?  Seriously?  You ask for our advice then you order 3 KL650's?  :P:D:lol:   Just messin with ya.  I haven't heard the Ultra2 setup but have always heard excellent comments for HT.  MichaelandKlipsch owns that setup and loves it for movies but misses his RF-83's for music.  Let us know your thoughts once you get them to their new home and installed.  Oh yeah, we love pics too.

• Like 1

Price is excellent for those and you will be happy. They are wonderful speakers and my personal favorite from Klipsch. You can always later on down the road get a nice 2channel setup with different speakers (rf-63s) come to mind or heritage if you have the space. Youth eventually you will make it to Chareleston and hear the THX ultra 2 speakers with the JTR subwoofers!  :)  :)

• Like 1

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?  Seriously?  You ask for our advice then you order 3 KL650's?  :P:D:lol:   Just messin with ya.  I haven't heard the Ultra2 setup but have always heard excellent comments for HT.  MichaelandKlipsch owns that setup and loves it for movies but misses his RF-83's for music.  Let us know your thoughts once you get them to their new home and installed.  Oh yeah, we love pics too.

The only speakers i regret selling were my 83s. 

Edited by MichaelandKlipsch

thanks all. i know JTR speaker is verygood but prive is over my budget so i bought dual PSA xs30se and xs15se.

the next KL speaker i will buy: Height chanel, what model will match with THX Ultra2 and cheap? 3,6m ceiling, please give me some advice.

thanks, kl 650 is quiet large for hang on, some reference is as good as THX line? It is cheaper and smaller. The front heigh need good as front? kL 525 i can get $1200 pair, over my budget

Id stick with with the ultra line. Kl-525 to save a bit of money. Orrr if there isn't much price difference get kl-650. You got a great deal on those.

kl