Taz

Marantz 2500 should be coming home in a few days.  

Tom Williams Has done the restoration on it.  Waited about 3 years for my turn to come up.  Have one space in line to send him another Marantz.  Not sure whether to send the 2325.  Or send the 4270  that we use for 4 channel TV.  I can only send one.  Also only have one case to send one stereo out at a time.

Such decisions we have to make in life.

• Like 2

Awesome.  Be sure to post some pics!

Have not been able to reduce the pixel size to post pictures.  Only things I've been able to post are already reduced.  Now that we have a new forum I don't even know if I can do that.

These can go for mucho dinero. I know you are gonna enjoy it.

The 2500 was out of order when I bought it.  Fella I know needed money to look for work.  Anyhow I have quite a bit into it.  At least by my standards.  I doubt I could ever get my money back.  But no want to sell it anyhow.

try right clicking on your pic, hit edit, (if it asks open with paint) top right you will see resize option, choose that click the pixel button, enter a new pixel amount (i use 1000) and click save

I have to edit every pic I upload in this manner,  otherwise I get a message stating file to big

Awesome.  Be sure to post some pics!

Have not been able to reduce the pixel size to post pictures.  Only things I've been able to post are already reduced.  Now that we have a new forum I don't even know if I can do that.

These can go for mucho dinero. I know you are gonna enjoy it.

The 2500 was out of order when I bought it.  Fella I know needed money to look for work.  Anyhow I have quite a bit into it.  At least by my standards.  I doubt I could ever get my money back.  But no want to sell it anyhow.

Iv found "Flickr" to be great for for a simple pic, and reduce to "Medium500" downloading from flickr to pc then to forum, to save space on the Klipsch server.