Sold-Parks Audio Tube Phono Stage Budgie

Schu

I just bought this unit a couple weeks ago and it's performed flawlessly. When I bought this unit, I already had the exact same Parks Pre amp and SUT unit, it's just that they are separate units instead of integrated into one casing like this unit is.

This unit has the Cinemag CMQEE-3440AH transformers that are outstandingly good, and unlike mine, they are conveniently encased in this single wood trimmed case.

I wanted to try this out to compare with my current parks budgie unit and it's exactly as expected, the same. I just am choosing to stay with my separates because I use a Moving Iron Cartridge right now and I can not use the SUT in conjunction with that cart... so that makes this pre amp less of an option for my personal set up.

I am selling this Budgie with two sets of "OEM" 6DJ8/6922 tubes that originally shipped with the unit from parks audio... new owner will probably want to eventually want to start rolling other tube types after having this pre amp for a while.

I have $500 shipped in this unit... I will take $475 shipped.

16259717669_2b4d62599f_o.jpg

16260061927_09026f3059_o.jpg

Edited by Schu

This is a superb pre amp and step up transformer for either moving magnet or especially moving coil cartridges.

This is also fully riaa eq testing by shannon, unlike the regular units.

Edited by Schu

You might contact Earl (Eth2)He expressed interest in this when you bought it

Hello Joessporster

As you might have missed above I asked for clarification from Schu and if indeed both the tubed preamp and SUT are what he is selling I said I would take it. Have yet to hear back from Schu.

Thanks in advance

I pm'ed you back rich. This is the sut and pre amp in one single case. The cinemags are inside the pre amp on a separate board as opposed to an entire separate unit/case.

I only ship within the continental usa.

You might contact Earl (Eth2)He expressed interest in this when you bought it

Hello Joessporster

As you might have missed above I asked for clarification from Schu and if indeed both the tubed preamp and SUT are what he is selling I said I would take it. Have yet to hear back from Schu.

Thanks in advance

I did not miss anything, I saw what he was offering, understood what was being offered. and I offered a reminder to Schu that when he bought the phono pre Eth2 (Earl) had expressed interest in it at that time. and that he might get a quick sell

If that offends you, not much I can do / say about that...........................I reached out to 2 members to assist with a sale / opportunity............your offer was to buy the 2 separate units, it was clear to me the solo unit is what was offered :)  

Hey Schu

Another PM sent this morning

Rich

Rich

Please make a decision.

Thanks

Eth2  - 

I have decided and said I would take it. Schu clarified with me it was indeed both pieces and last night I asked for a PPal address to conclude the deal.

I sent a  PM last evening and another this morning as you can see above including my email address. I have yet to hear back. Last night I only asked if the unit could be used for both MM and MC. 

Schu has my confirmation to buy, I just need to know how to pay.

Sorry for any confusion if I wasn't clear enough.

Thanks

Hey Schu

Another PM sent this morning

Rich

Rich

Please make a decision.

Thanks

Eth2  - 

I have decided and said I would take it. Schu clarified with me it was indeed both pieces and last night I asked for a PPal address to conclude the deal.

I sent a  PM last evening and another this morning as you can see above including my email address. I have yet to hear back. Last night I only asked if the unit could be used for both MM and MC. 

Schu has my confirmation to buy, I just need to know how to pay.

Sorry for any confusion if I wasn't clear enough.

Thanks

I PM'ed Schu that I would await your decision. I'm out.

Enjoy!