Bass response on KLF-30's?

avguytx

First of all let me say I love my KLF-30's, great bass response. I got my great response though from using a Nikko Alpha VI 300 wpc amp, a Mcintosh C32 preamp and a Dbx 10/20 eq. I don't have to use loudness. But what I wanted to ask here is that I have heard about the cab issues with these speakers. Mine do not have any separation issues yet. So I was wondering if I should put wood screws in the cabds to prevent the glue or help the glue not come apart? 

If your cabinets don't have any problems then don't touch them unless you just want to pour some thinned glue around the gap between the sides and the front and back panel.  You could also use a PL construction adhesive and seal and fill all the corners between the front and rear panels to the sides, from the inside of the cabinet.  A urethane based construction adhesive will go a long way to holding things together if you have no problems currently.