*WANTED* KLIPSCH KV-1 CENTER

Matthews

Was it shipped

Shipped from WI to MO.  The seller took great care in getting the speaker nice and tightly packed. I think he used a 1/2 roll of tape. However, there was NO protection included.  Just one layer of cardboard, that is it.  The corners took it hard.  I am not sure if it even works or not...

I hope you get a refund.

Yup, sent the seller detailed photos and requested a return shipping label.  He did not want to pay to have speaker sent back and gave FULL REFUND.

An honest mistake on his part, IMO.  Some sellers just don't realize how brutal shipping really is on heavy/delicate objects.

I hope you get a refund.

Yup, sent the seller detailed photos and requested a return shipping label.  He did not want to pay to have speaker sent back and gave FULL REFUND.

An honest mistake on his part, IMO.  Some sellers just don't realize how brutal shipping really is on heavy/delicate objects.

I'm sorry - I just plain forgot about the pic's - I have a gig coming up and I just plain forgot.  I'll remember to do it at lunch today.  

(I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached to my body :(

• 3 weeks later...