Overhaulin' ?

oscarsear

Can I assume they are taking new on new projects?  I just got assigned a new case here locally that really could be ideal for this show.  It is a 72 y/o male now wheelchair bound with multiple sclerosis who was once a serious hot rodder.  He will never be able to drive again but expresses a lot of desire to get his one remaining car ready for his grandchildren.  He can't do a thing.  The car is a 44' Ford Coupe and already somewhat modified.  But it needs real work inside and out.  The car is a beauty - all steel - all original - no major body problems that I can see.

• Like 1

Can I assume they are taking new on new projects?  I just got assigned a new case here locally that really could be ideal for this show.  It is a 72 y/o male now wheelchair bound with multiple sclerosis who was once a serious hot rodder.  He will never be able to drive again but expresses a lot of desire to get his one remaining car ready for his grandchildren.  He can't do a thing.  The car is a 44' Ford Coupe and already somewhat modified.  But it needs real work inside and out.  The car is a beauty - all steel - all original - no major body problems that I can see.

last I heard...maybe 2-3 weeks....they were.

I remember they overhauled this guy's car that was a project between the father and his son. The dad died and the project just sat there. Chip and his guys got a hold of the car did a resto-mod rather than the strict resto the father and son wanted to do together.

When the car was done the son was short of fit to be tied for what Chip did to the car. Oh, the son was p.o.'d to say the least! The camera only caught part of his anger.

Edited by Mighty Favog