Free Pussys

cluless

Monster Cable is quite expensive... btu I like the looks of it, so I guess the extra $$$ is understandable. lol

Has anyone noticed that on the MC page that most the speakers I have seen so far have been Klispch? Here is one. They look like RF-5's or RF-7's. Just an interesting thing... Smile.gif

------------------

SoundWise / ProMedia Tech Support / 1-888-554-5665s>

quote:

Originally posted by trespasser_guy:

Has anyone noticed that on the MC page that most the speakers I have seen so far have been Klispch?

I'm sure it's just coincidence that they're using Klipsch speakers there on their website and Klipsch is also using Monster Cable in its II series. Spy Magazine (anyone remember them?) used to call it logrolling. cwm1.gif

(BTW, do I get bonus points for using all 3 forms of they're/their/there correctly in a single sentence? And doesn't "their" violate the I before E rule brought up on another thread about receivers?)

Doug

------------------

My System

This message has been edited by dougdrake on 08-12-2002 at 01:47 PM

You think M2.4B are expensive. LOL

Just take a good look at Monster Cable ultimate cables and interconects.The Sigma are among the finest

cables ever made regardless of cost or if you like or not Monster Cable.If you see the M2.4B latest revision with the interchangable conectors you will be impressed,whenyou see the Sigma you will know it does not get much better.And as for sound,you have to have high resolution components to warrant such a purchase.Otherwise its money wasted.

Anyway,most peeps who talk smack about Monster Cable and attempt to sound credible never tried Monster Cable real quality interconects or speaker cables,plus they own compost filler grade gear.And its true,its true.

I use one pair of Sigma speaker wires with my Spendor FL10's.My cat stays out of the room at ALL times,when a cable reaches this level it deserves better,no cat bites here.

Monster should give me an award,I have at least 6 grand invested in Monster interconects and speaker cables.

Imagine a M2.4B for the RC-7,two pairs of M2.4B for RF-7's main and sourrounds!And another pair for the RF-5's! cwm27.gif

TheEAR(s) Now theears

quote:

Originally posted by mike stehr:

Anyway,most peeps who talk smack about Monster Cable and attempt to sound credible never tried Monster Cable real quality interconects or speaker cables,plus they own compost filler grade gear.And its true,its true.

I feel so inferior!
Frown.gif

I have Monster Cable XP... Smile.gif but I have this really odd feeling you don't consider that high quality...

------------------

SoundWise / ProMedia Tech Support / 1-888-554-5665s>

"Clue,

The pet store sells a product I think is call Apple Bitter. It comes in a spray bottle. I bought it to keep my puppy from chewing on her leash. Sprayed the leash a couple of times and she stopped chewing.

Danny"

How did you call your puppy,I hope its not Forrest Hump.

If a spray has all the needed fortitude to stop Forrest Hump it can stop any cat!

TheEAR(s) Now theears

"Beats a Elf."

Whoooo I am shaking in my Elfish boots,bring it on Green Blob.I will fire my sub bass system and turn the all mighty Green Blob into mush.All thanks to my sub sonic army! cwm27.gif

I like this,a handicap match Green Blob and Crab Boy in a speakers/amps/cables match VS green elf TheEAR!Managed by Forrest Hump!

TheEAR(s) Now theears

To ward off Earmite use RID. LOL I noticed when talking about demoncrats and warm ***** it censored me.

We'll see here. MUHAHA

Huh i didnt know their an auto sensor. So I can say pussys plural but not ***** . Ah **** it. He-he

------------------

Go Forth and Hump the World

This message has been edited by forresthump2 on 08-13-2002 at 09:50 PM