Shapeshifter

Jim Cornell

Hey Jim,

Congrats again. I don't plan any near term changes or would get rid of the "AA" networks. After a months use, I see no immediate need to change them. I would like to try a pair of the "AK's", because if I'm not mistaken, these are the ones Q-Man had high praise for. But no matter what, imo, we should keep out AA's. Tweaking the "AA" might be a more viable option, given comments by Randy in a recent 2 channel post on AA's.

With my tube set-up, they sound simply wonderful to my ears as is. For now, will feed them plenty of music & play them til the paint falls off the wallsBiggrin.gif

Enjoy,

Wes

------------------

KLIPSCH IS MUSICf>

My Systems f>s>c>

This message has been edited by ShapeShifter on 08-09-2002 at 02:18 PM

Wes...Congrats on your new K-Horns...I didn't know you got them...they are new (to you) aren't they??

You have quite the Klipsch collection now, I am glad I got to see it personally!

If you haven't seen, please look at my link below and you will see that I completely refinished the Chorus II's and C7 to a Black Satin finish. I also replaced the brown burlap original speaker cloth with new traditional black material and re-attached the Klipsch logo's. They look like factory new and sound the same!!! I couldn't be happier with them. I just don't know which I like better my KLF-30's or Chorus II's.

Someday I will own a pair of K-Horns but right now just too many big speakers as it is!

Brett

------------------