No Hablo Dutch

Tarheel

See if this helps. Basically you want google to use the U.S.of A.

Example, when the wife uses her google for Korean searches the address bar has dot co dot kr (*******.co.kr.) Make sure the google search page address that you launch your search from is .com NOT .nl

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/NcV6IMd3R-o

http://www.dave-cushman.net/computing/country_suffix.html

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 1

For your consideration. A man in the United States that believes everything he hears and sees is in Dutch. This man, Tarheel, has had his communication with others cutoff and he now is relegated to a world of only one.

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call ... The Forum Zone.

Edited by eth2
  • Like 2

I lived in the next over from Holland ……….Holland, Michigan that is.  Lots of Dutch folks there….everybody’s name started with a V.   Saw a bumper sticker that said, “If yer ain’t Dutch, yer ain’t much.”  Funny, i remember being a kid, sitting on my Grandma’s lap and my she'd say, “BigStewMan, if yer ain’t Portuguese, yer ain’t much."

Couldn’t believe the local NBC affiliate didn’t show the beginning of the NBA playoffs one day because they were showing the Tulip Festival parade.

All the eateries there bring two checks to the table. (ok, i’m lying; but, come on be consistent).

I actually have a pair of wooden shoes, Chuck.  Clogs are very comfortable.

I should stop now.