fortes for sale.. sold.

Plug N Play makes a difference.  Buying a $400 speaker and then having to do some repairs and the bargin is gone.  I have a pair of Fort'e that look brand new and would not sell them for less than $600.

Edited by derrickdj1
  • Like 2

Worth every penny and then some.  When you consider that factoring in inflation an average sale price back then for about $1,000.00 equals at least $3,500.00 plus today.  My forte II are in the same pristine condition as yours.  INMHO the forte, forteII, & CF4 are among the best balanced speakers Klipsch ever made. 

I would not settle for less than $700.00 if they were mine.  Surprised they are still around at that price.

Best regards,

John

Edited by John Chi-town
  • Like 1

i agree the fortes & epics are at the top of the list, especially for the used sale prices, they really cant be beat.

& inflation is ridiculous when you think about it, compared to when these were new the increase is 4x to equal todays dollar.  makes me wish i would have bought up a ton of new klipschs back then & had them new in the box today.

im happy with the price point & would like to see them go to a member here so i know they go to a good home.  they've only been listed a few days & im patient, dont need to sell them & kind of dont want to but the money would go towards future audio gear.    

• Like 2