Please start a go fund me account...

Guest Steven1963

Guest Steven1963

Now we're getting somewhere!  Someone is finally getting serious about my needs!

Wait...are you gonna need me to help out with fuel costs?  I'll need you to start another go fund me account if that's the case.

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 2

Now we're getting somewhere!  Someone is finally getting serious about my needs!

Wait...are you gonna need me to help out with fuel costs?  I'll need you to start another go fund me account if that's the case.

Fuel costs?

I was hoping being from the great northwest you would be well versed in the use of a four foot piece of hose.

Guest Steven1963

Fuel costs?

I was hoping being from the great northwest you would be well versed in the use of a four foot piece of hose.

two belly laughs in one day!  What a great Friday it's turning out to be.

Sorry Steve,

I already support to many dead beats on welfare!

With your superior intellect, you should easily bring down the needed funds! ;)

Roger

Guest Steven1963

Nah, just wind the rubberband up real tight and let er rip!

I used to love those ol' balsa wood airplanes.  Do they still make them?  It'd be kind of fun to throw one of those around again. Though I'm not sure what the neighbors would think of a grey haired ol' man giggling his *** off in his front yard throwing one of those around.

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

Sorry Steve,

Roger

This go fund me idea was the sum-total of my intellect.  Now what am I gonna do?

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

Sorry Steve,

Roger

This go fund me idea was the sum-total of my intellect.  Now what am I gonna do?

Wait a sec....did I just get lumped in with dead beats?  And my Friday was going so well up till that!

• Like 1

I used to love those ol' balsa wood airplanes.  Do they still make them?  It'd be kind of fun to throw one of those around again. Though I'm not sure what the neighbors would think of a grey haired ol' man giggling his *** off in his front yard throwing one of those around.

THEY DO. I bought a few for my grandson a year or so back, it was awesome. And this one suffered the same death, got stuck way up in a tree!!! It was fun as hell. Went out 3-4 days later and there it was on the ground, with a broke tail rudder! Ah, memories! 

• Like 1

Nah, just wind the rubberband up real tight and let er rip!

Steve,

They still sell those balsa wood, rubber band planes brand new at Cracker Barrel!

I have bought several for my daughter, she loves them!

Roger

• Moderators
I used to love those ol' balsa wood airplanes. Do they still make them?

Yes but there called ultralights now, just as safe. :o

But you need to keep this going, I would like to meet you to see if you really do look my x brother in law. Then I can decide if I like you or not. :o  :P 

Guest Steven1963

I used to love those ol' balsa wood airplanes. Do they still make them?

Yes but there called ultralights now, just as safe. :o

But you need to keep this going, I would like to meet you to see if you really do look my x brother in law. Then I can decide if I like you or not. :o  :P 

Better to err on the side of caution!  Hate me now and if that changes there won't be any let down. ;)

And does that mean you are gonna donate? Do it before you decide to hate me.

Edited by Steven1963

Guest Steven1963

Steve,

Do you have any Cracker Barrels out your way??

Roger

delete

Edited by Steven1963

Guest Steven1963

Steve,

Do you have any Cracker Barrels out your way??

Roger

Nope. :( They just sell 'em in boxes out here.

Cracker Barrel, exceptional food, exceptional wait.  Not because they're tremendously busy there either.

Carl, that also has ALOT to do with Location and the locals that staff the location.....

YOU are NOT going to get good service on the South Side of St. Louis!!

Mom stopped at a Cracker Barrel there on the Sunday after Easter when church was letting out. It was over an hour from the time we were seated to when or order was taken. :(

Roger