Denon cassette deck - what? Yes cassette deck

richieb

I know there are many RTR fans here on the forum so I thought well maybe some of you have some cherished cassetts in need of quality playback. I have had my Denon DR-M2 three head servo controlled deck in its box for well so many years I can't recall! This is a true 10/10 piece with what I would guess had never run more than ten tapes through before purchasing my first Denon CD player.

Other than these few tapes I guess you could call it NOS. An absolute Mint piece of vintage gear. I will entertain sane offers and I have a price in mind for it going to AGon.

Also in another ad to post a box of 8x - 6n3c-e (6L6). Never used, ordered from Russia for an amp that never materialized through an AGon fiasco. I would like to sell all 8x at once but might entertain 4x and 4x. It appears these are getting harder to get and sound fantastic with great quality. I believe from the Russian Reflektor factory. $15/each tube.

Thanks folks

post-12470-0-74100000-1433547356_thumb.j

post-12470-0-10140000-1433547395_thumb.j

post-12470-0-52580000-1433547432_thumb.j

post-12470-0-58580000-1433547453_thumb.j

Denon made a nice cassette deck.  I think I might still have my Denon car deck.  It was a pull out so I could slide it out of the dashboard and put it in a padded case to keep it inside at night.  I still have some Denon cassette tapes too... I think a couple still in the wrapper. 

• Like 1

I still have about half a dozen Technics single three motor and dual three motor decks tucked away, along with a ten pack of Maxell Chrome II tapes unopened. Probably cannot give them away. Too bad, at one time the cassette decks were pretty cool.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...