Wanted. Klipsch K-77M Square Magnet Tweeter

pureh2o

call Bob Crites and have a chat with him about his CT125 direct drop in no network changes a much better driver phenolic identical horn lens the perfect upgrade. I dropped a set into my Heresy and I loved them excellent. Bob is your very best resource of all things Klipsch and he and his family are top Quality people a great man to deal with ask anyone who has. Welcome and best regards Moray James.

http://www.critesspeakers.com/klipsch_tweeters.html

Thank you. I have a set of his CT-125s. Bob, and his family are truely good people. I have upgraded my Kg4s, and cornwall crossovers with his parts.. Three of my friends say the CT-125s sound smoother, and fuller. I tryed the Left to right with one of them and one with a K-77M. I like the sound of the K-77M better. Perhaps at 68, the volume increase is making up for my high hearing loss. So, sadly, I will venture for another K-77M, if I can find one for sale. John.

Too bad you didn't make the group meet in Hope this past April. I gave one of these away (or it's still sitting on the table at the party house) along with a complete Belle mid/tweeter horn / driver.

Just my luck. There is a pare on flea bay. But the seller says they are untested, and no refunds. He did not have the "abilty" to test them. Seems odd because it looks like he has sold a pile of audio equipment, and most recently, drivers from a set of cornwalls. How hard is to put an ohmmeter to them? Hmmm.