The absolute best thread of all time that's even better than Stew's

The History Kid

Yeah, we've been doing it now for 11 years, 12 in March.  It's been a ride for sure.  The website is kinda the thing/service I usually provide to the rescue along with discounts for supplies since I work at a pet store.  I just launched a new site last January for it...and so far so good.  :)

https://www.k9kindnessrescue.org/

The side projects that I've been able to map out and start on with the site though are absolutely fantastic.  We're working on setting up a portal for new rescues that want to start up so they have access to free hosting resources and advertising, and regular inter-rescue networking.  That's kind of my baby.  The goal is to totally synchronize rescues in the region.

The other side project is the Rescue Shop that I'm hoping to have open sometime in October.  We'll see though.

Edited by IbizaFlame
  • Like 1

We try our best.  Right now I can tell you most donations would for sure go towards one of the heartworm positive dogs we have right now...one of those three dogs just had puppies too in rescue - two of which died, sadly.  I'm not kept up to date on organization finances...I tend to leave that to our VPRO and Treasurer.  Actually, there are times I wish our treasurer would keep my own finances in check...Klipsch stuff isn't cheap. lol

• Like 1