WTB Looking for RF 82 speakers or something similar

calhockey10

I just picked up a set of rf-83's

Really like the 83's.  I think mostly for the fact they are becoming rare.  DARNIT - DARNIT - DARNIT  have always told myself if a pair comes available with in a reasonable price and travel distance  - buy em' !!!

How much Scrappy? :wacko:

The RC 52 was the first thing I bought back in college so didn't really have to much money then.  So starting to upgrade everything as I find deals.  My dad has the RC 64 and that is massive compared to the 52.  If I'm running a 5.1 what would you recommend for rear/surround speaker to upgrade the little pardigm's I have.

Thanks I'll start looking out for those.  Also one more question even though it is probably a super noob question.  The center has the banana Plug Adapters however on the 82's the hole is a tad to small for the banana plugs.  Instead of wrapping the speaker wire around and tightening the post down is there a better way to connect the wire to the speaker via an adapter or something.  Again sorry if this is a super noob question.

binding posts are the exact same size on all klipsch speakers. so i am guessing your banana plugs may be the issue here. and if you can not get those to work then strip wire back about a half inch and spin binding posts cap up all the way and insert wait through hole just enough that when you screw it down only wire is on the inside no jacket.