Klipsch KPT-684-SW $400

davis419b

I bought this sub from Rigma a few years back. He offered them as is or an upgrade with new woofers for an extra charge. I chose the upgrade which consisted of 2 brand new Eminence Sigma Pro-18A-2. Reason for selling it was just too big for my room. All it needs is a fresh coat of paint and it will look great. All I have is some bad iphone pics I took awhile back but you get the idea of what it looks like. Price is $400 and I am in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area.

post-27553-0-18080000-1440119339_thumb.j

Edited by davis419b
  • Like 1

I bought this sub from Rigma a few years back. He offered them as is or an upgrade with new woofers for an extra charge. I chose the upgrade which consisted of 2 brand new Eminence Sigma Pro-18A-2. Reason for selling it was just too big for my room. All it needs is a fresh coat of paint and it will look great. All I have is some bad iphone pics I took awhile back but you get the idea of what it looks like. Price is $500 and I am in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area.

Nice sub you got. Those woofers go for 175$ each on PE. Looks like you will end up paying just over 100$ for the box. I think is a great deal. GLWS

Edited by alexg5775

I bought this sub from Rigma a few years back. He offered them as is or an upgrade with new woofers for an extra charge. I chose the upgrade which consisted of 2 brand new Eminence Sigma Pro-18A-2. Reason for selling it was just too big for my room. All it needs is a fresh coat of paint and it will look great. All I have is some bad iphone pics I took awhile back but you get the idea of what it looks like. Price is $500 and I am in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area.

Nice sub you got. Those woofers go for 175$ each on PE. Looks like you will end up paying just over 100$ for the box. I think is a great deal. GLWS

Thank You ! It is a great sub and a fresh coat of paint will make a huge difference,

• 1 month later...