(Bedliner)Klipsch La Scala speakers - $1500 (Midtown) oklahoma

calhockey10

Bedliner?

I was with him on the refinish job until then.  :wacko:

+++

I don't mean to be so critical, because on the plus side, these really would make great garage speakers or shop speakers, or even boat speakers.  Anything where they are exposed to rain and wind.  :emotion-21:

They would go well in my bedliner 

Bedliner?

I was with him on the refinish job until then.  :wacko:

+++

I don't mean to be so critical, because on the plus side, these really would make great garage speakers or shop speakers, or even boat speakers.  Anything where they are exposed to rain and wind.  :emotion-21:

Or, would work well in my bedliner man cave.

post-49933-0-47420000-1446142024_thumb.j

• Like 1

Or, would work well in my bedliner man cave. Attached Thumbnails Klipsch HT Basement 01a.jpg

Nice Mancave, Dingman!   :emotion-21:  No self-respecting woman would even think about going into such a dingy dark looking hell hole.  It's perfect!

I'm not sure which I like better, the sound diffracting highly desirable asymmetrical audio rocks on the lower left, or your one-of-a-kind GMC HDTV.  B)

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

LOL, the rocks are certainly part of the sonic shaping. Move the pile left, move the pile right.

EDIT: I sure don't have a golden ear or anything, but that set up there, all those klipsch being driven by an onkyo HT and it really sounds good - even in stereo mode. I'm surprised. I think the bedliner helps. :)

Edited by Dingman
  • Like 1