Anyone Here Remember the Railroad Work Done in Kelly's Heroes?

Wolfbane

Looks to me like they are just trying to irritate people.  A number of those targets looked ideal for a MOAB airburst to get them all at once. 

Dave

Dave,

First to let you know my Facebook was hacked last night!

They copied my avatar of my kids and opened a second account in my name and sent friends requests to all of my friends as if it were me!  24 of my friends responded to this and I only got through about 8 before Facebook shut down that account but both Kev, Christie, and another mutual friend of ours were contacted that I know of, guy from Bodcaw.

There is also at least one other person involved that has a brand new Facebook account and goes by Brianna Lee-webb that contacts my friends saing I or a friend recommended her.

I know this will sound paranoid of me, but I went totally both barrels on a Muslim last week that two friends were talking to and he was going on about how things were going to change when there were enough of them!

On a second note, have you seen the piece about our air force guys saying that since last year sometime, Obama said he wanted absolutely NO civilian casualties and the Air Force guys are saying they get on target and 75% of the time they come home with their ordinance because they can't get a fire command?

Rog

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

First to let you know my Facebook was hacked last night!

I noticed, knew it was hacked, and didn't respond.

On a second note, have you seen the piece about our air force guys saying that since last year sometime, Obama said he wanted absolutely NO civilian casualties and the Air Force guys are saying they get on target and 75% of the time they come home with their ordinance because they can't get a fire command?

As to this, it's political and this thread will deteriorate from here so I am locking it now. 

Dave

• Like 1
  • Sad 1