SOLD SOLD SVS PC-12 Plus 700$ SOLD

Scrappydue

Sold sold sold sold

Seems to be confusion for guys that are not so active. 700$ for the sub. Shipping is dependent on location. 80$ is about the most. Closer is a little less. PAYPAL FEES ARE ON THE BUYER. I cover them on smaller items. But not larger ones. On 775$ the PayPal fee is like 23$. So I guess I could just change the add to to 800 shipped if that makes people feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

selling my svs pc-12 plus. its the newest version with the 800 watt sledge. its a beast. i'm only selling because i am highly addicted to building now. not even sure what's gonna replace it but whatever it is it will be built by me. i am wanting 700 out of it. i have all the original packaging. was gonna offer it at 780 shipped. however if you are closer to Missouri not fair if i quote that much and you live only a state away. sub is in great shape. not a single mark on it that i can find.

looks like this...

21576404046_02437a9bf9_c.jpg

and just for reference i checked from my zip to san diego and it was right at 80$ with my fedex discount.

Edited by Scrappydue

Very nice price. How old is it? It would fit in my room but I'm concerned it might be a problem mixing it with my SB13. Not that it wouldn't work but might take some time to make them play together nicely seeing as one is sealed and the other ported.

No problem there because you can plug the ports with the foam plugs and run it in sealed mode.

Bill

Very nice price. How old is it? It would fit in my room but I'm concerned it might be a problem mixing it with my SB13. Not that it wouldn't work but might take some time to make them play together nicely seeing as one is sealed and the other ported.

i think it's about a year and a half old