KPT-904-LF-N ($500 for the pair) on C-list

Marvel

I talked to this guy yesterday and plan to pick them up tomorrow, as I head over to Gatlinburg for a few days.  I'm not sure what I'll do with them.....it should give me a good project over winter.  Would a pair of 511B's work well for 2 ch listening.....at moderate to high volume?  I might even try a 3-way setup with these....guess I'll need a pair of xovers too.  I'll keep y'all posted.  I'm sure I'll need help in getting these setup!

Thanks,

Hogfan

• Like 1

I talked to this guy yesterday and plan to pick them up tomorrow, as I head over to Gatlinburg for a few days.  I'm not sure what I'll do with them.....it should give me a good project over winter.  Would a pair of 511B's work well for 2 ch listening.....at moderate to high volume?  I might even try a 3-way setup with these....guess I'll need a pair of xovers too.  I'll keep y'all posted.  I'm sure I'll need help in getting these setup!

Thanks,

Hogfan

I imagine the easiest thing is to finish them out into full KPT-904's with the factory horn and crossover. I was eyeballing the same set for this same reason.

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 1

These would be a little east of Nashville. No affiliation.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ele/5305575234.html

A little late to the party as these were posted narly a month ago.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/160472-2-model-kpt-904-lf-n-nashville-tn-500/

But I'm glad someone here is making the deal !

Go HOGFAN.

Congratulations sir & please do update us.

Edited by Arrow#422

Thanks,

Hogfan

Bring them by here to trade?

I was looking at them, but couldnt make the trip.