SOLD RP-160 5.0 HT for 800$ SOLD

Scrappydue

ITEMS ARE ALL SOLD TO MEMBER. 

I have a 5.0 setup for sale. It would include the following:

RP-160M x2 in ebony (open with maybe 5 hours total play time. 

RP-250C in ebony (box is sealed. never even opened.)

RP-240S x2 (both sealed and never opened)

these were bought for a setup in an extra bedroom. but other things are happening now. so letting them go as i need money for other projects. 

800$ is a firm price. paypal fee and shipping will be on the buyer.

i have a fedex account so i get discount with them. or if someone has a business account i can get you weight and dimensions so that you may check your rates. 

23880066555_ed6b072a2b_c.jpg

23771735112_e49c9cc4d8_c.jpg

Edited by Scrappydue

Over $1300 worth of brand new 5.0 Klipsch for 800 bucks?  Wow.  Those won't last long.  OUTSTANDING value especially for someone who lives close and can pick them up.

Have you put those up over at AVS.com yet?  There seems to be a lot of interest there in the Reference Premier line.

Over $1300 worth of brand new 5.0 Klipsch for 800 bucks? Wow. Those won't last long. OUTSTANDING value especially for someone who lives close and can pick them up.

Have you put those up over at AVS.com yet? There seems to be a lot of interest there in the Reference Premier line.

i haven't. Crazy Klipsch seems to have lowered prices and have stuff on sale. This stuff WAS 1700 only a few months back brand new.

As you know there is a huge amount of pre-listened Heritage stuff, Reference, and even my 20 year-old Epics.  I'm not sure but I think you have the first Reference Premier to go onto the used market.  It will be interesting to see how it moves.

I think you have priced it great and there always is someone out there wanting to buy a 5.0 or 5.1 package for 1000-1500 price range.  The only thing that might hold up your sale IMO is your location, and the fact this is directly after Christmas.  A lot of people have bills coming due and this might eat into disposable income.

As you know there is a huge amount of pre-listened Heritage stuff, Reference, and even my 20 year-old Epics. I'm not sure but I think you have the first Reference Premier to go onto the used market. It will be interesting to see how it moves.

I think you have priced it great and there always is someone out there wanting to buy a 5.0 or 5.1 package for 1000-1500 price range. The only thing that might hold up your sale IMO is your location, and the fact this is directly after Christmas. A lot of people have bills coming due and this might eat into disposable income.

ah I'm in no rush. And this is like the fifth reference premiere setup I've sold. Just the first one I've posted on the forum. All the others have been local. I figured I'd list this set here before letting the locals at it. It will sell quick locally at my price.

Bump. No one? Would this be better off with a shipped price so no one has to think about anything just total cost?

I believe that might help. Most people, I found out, like to have things simplified ;) That's a great deal you got there :).