Any Other CD Player Music Fans Here?

Wolfbane

Wouldn't any cd player send the same digital signal to my Denon for processing?

I have used my 542 streamed digital via optical and digital coax to outboard DACs, NAD T175HD's onboard DAC, NAD T773's onboard DAC, Integra DTM-40.4's onboard DAC and none of them sounded better than when I use the 542's onboard DAC.

Bill

I've owned and listened to music played on CD Players for 30 years now both solid state and tubed.

With the rise of DACs PC based music as well. Just wondering if I am alone in preferring my CD sourced music today?

Wb

I'm with you Wb....

I still love my CD's.....oh sure I have all my music on file and on my i-pod....but I still love my CD collection and I still buy em.

Back in the day...some 25 years ago I got my Sony ES-801....cost me almost 900 bucks....that was a good bit of coin for me back then....in the years that I've owned it, had to have it repaird twice and it needs to be fixed again....it's not reading the CD's right...I'm hoping it can be repaired...cuz it is old...I did buy another ES-801 a few years back.....got it off e-bay....just for parts...

Well anyway....yes I still love my CD's....

MKP :-)