RF-5 or RB-75

ClintonH

To the OP, if it were me I'd want em both, if the price was right. The rf5 in my same room was a better sounding speak than the rf82ll. This is a slightly difficult room that it finally took the klf30 to overpower room effect. The rf83, which I owned two different times could not even tame the room.

Not really they are $800 USD for the pair plus shipping. That would would be around $1800 or a bit better for both pairs shipped I am guessing

Yikes, I'd pass on either @ $800+. You just need to keep an eye out for a better deal, imo. I paid $600 new at a dealer for rf5s, although it was a good deal. I sold em for 600 after a few years. I see em for 4-500 occasionally.

All just my opinion mind ya, good luck on a deal.

Edited by Fish

To the OP, if it were me I'd want em both, if the price was right. The rf5 in my same room was a better sounding speak than the rf82ll. This is a slightly difficult room that it finally took the klf30 to overpower room effect. The rf83, which I owned two different times could not even tame the room.

Not really they are $800 USD for the pair plus shipping. That would would be around $1800 or a bit better for both pairs shipped I am guessing

Yikes, I'd pass on either @ $800+. You just need to keep an eye out for a better deal, imo. I paid $600 new at a dealer for rf5s, although it was a good deal. I sold em for 600 after a few years. I see em for 4-500 occasionally.

All just my opinion mind ya, good luck on a deal.

Lol not in Canada, seriously we get the short straw here on used or new stuff. Just check out some of the new prices, each RF-7ii front is $1600 USD  that's each speaker, you guys can get em for around $1800 both.