SOLD RC-7 For Sale $400 SOLD

Turtle20

I eased on down to Slidell last weekend and picked up his RSW-15. Wish I could have gotten the RC-7 but had limited fun money. He's a great guy - somebody buy this before my tax refund comes in!

Thank Monty! Hope you like your sub. I don't mind shipping the RC-7. Costed about $48 to ship

I just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to Tim for getting this to me in such a short time and double boxing the speaker for safe travel. This RC-7 truly is in like new condition, I really don't think you could find one any nicer unless it is still new. Listening to this right now I can't believe I ever sold my last one, really an exceptional center speaker. Thanks again!!

Jesse

• 4 years later...
  • Moderators
On 3/4/2021 at 1:50 PM, Donell said:

Is this speaker still available

No, it sold on March 2, 2016. See four posts up from this one.

You can post a Wanted to Buy ("WTB") listing in this section for the same item. However, beware, there has been a lot of fraudulent activity lately for WTB items, they get a private message from someone with a low post count saying that they have a friend with the item, here is the email. They are all scams.

Travis