VRD Owners

eth2

Hi, Ya'll (my attempt at Southern English)

I just set up my VRD's after almost a year in the box. I do not remember what value to set them at. Can anyone tell me how hot they run them, and does choice of tubes make a difference? They are running through a NBS and connected to Khorns. 

Thanks

I just set up my VRD's after almost a year in the box. I do not remember what value to set them at. Can anyone tell me how hot they run them, and does choice of tubes make a difference? They are running through a NBS and connected to Khorns. 

Thanks

did you remember to use your grounding strap ? you should of got one with the VRDS

post-49590-0-05880000-1460076595_thumb.j

Edited by A1UC

Thanks

did you remember to use your grounding strap ? you should of got one with the VRDS

You guys cheaped out; with the mods I got from Craig I was given this to set the bias. I've only had to adjust it once

post-19886-0-56360000-1460079809_thumb.j

• 4 weeks later...

Craig,

Can you tell what the bias should be if you see a picture of the guts?  Mine are 10 years old and I was told by a previous owner you updated them.  I have been running .70 volts with no issues.  Sound excellent.  Man do they get hot though.  I think the feet have melted onto my rack.

What is the "grounding strap" referred to in Rodney's post?

I am assuming this is an attempt at humor, but wanted to check

Sorry Earl I forgot you had monoblocks you need 2 of them straps