Klipsch RS-3 ll surrounds **SOLD**

Rich_Guy

************************************** S O L D***************************************************************

I have a mint pair of RS-3 ll in black I want to sell. The RS-3 ll's have a 6 inch woofer and two 6 inch horns. I am the original owner I purchased them new at The Good Guys and I have taken very good care of them. There are no flaws, absolutely no speaker dings, none smoking environment, they are in excellent like new condition both in the way they work and the way they look, they sound great.  I would like to get $275.00 NOW $225.00 shipped continental US, this is for two speakers. I am in Orange County, California, local pickup could be arranged as well.

Photos now added below

Thanks

Rich

Edited by Rich_Guy

Nobody needs some awesome surround speakers? These are about as flawless as they come. My price too high?

I will try to get some pictures up sometime Saturday. Also they will be very well packed when shipped.

Rich

I will bring down the price to $225.00 shipped for Klipsch members. This is still the only place I have them listed, if they hit ebay they will be higher. These are about as close to new as used can get. The RS-3 ll is second in line behind the RS-7 and really is an awesome surround speaker.

Photos now added below

Edited by Rich_Guy
  • Like 2

OK here are some pics, not the best camera, they look better in person.

Bottom Left

Bottom_Left.jpg

Bottom Right

Bottom_Right.jpg

Front Left

Front_Left.jpg

Front Right

Front_Right.jpg

Left Back

Left_Back.jpg

Left No Grill    (BTW the white fluff on the edge of the horn is a piece of down feather from my pillow I missed while taking the photo The speakers were on my bed just before taking pics)

Left_No_Grill.jpg

Monster Wire

Monster_Wire.jpg

Edited by Rich_Guy

No dings, dents, peeling or flaws of any kind these are in just like new condition. They are all wrapped up now securely bubble wrapped and taped boxed snugly with padding. The boxes corners are reinforced with a very strong very thick cardboard angle. Then double boxed and taped up very securely. Edges and corners are well protected, nothing is loose and everything is well protected. Ready to ship. 

Later today Sunday 4/10 I will list these on the Emotiva Forum, as of now they are only listed here.

If bought today they will be shipped tomorrow Monday 4/11 morning, they are already packaged up very well and ready to ship.

Edited by Rich_Guy

Thanks, they sold for $225.00 on the Emotiva Forum, I listed them there yesterday. Just finished shipping them to Alabama.

There are a lot of great people to work with on the Emotiva forum. I have bought and sold a ton over there.

• Like 1